Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pretty In Pastels

 I love pastels! I think they're so pretty and even more perfect in spring. Pastel dresses, skirts, nails, tops the list is endless there is so much you can do with pastels, not just clothes!

I've created 3 different pastel outfits, based on things I like to wear, and they don't cost a fortune!


Pastel Outfit #1
I love this outfit! It's a combination of all different pastel colours and the white t-shirt and shorts, make it a blank canvas and means you can easily change it! All together this outfit costs around £2000. Okay don't freak out because, I loved the sunglasses and bag but the sunglasses are £300 and the bags £960 so maybe they are a little pricey.....
But still, you can find dupes for most of the things in this outfit anywhere!

Top -£12
Shorts -£20
Shoes - £30
Bag - £960
Sunglasses - £225
Bracelets - £25
Phone Case - £8
Eyeshadow - £22
Blue Nail Polish - £5
Yellow Nail Polish - £8


Pastel Outfit #2
I love pink and I love pastel pink even more! I love this outfit because it's casual and cute and can easily be worn with an jacket and switched around a little, and even better, it's just under £100. I know that may sound a lot but for a whole outfit, that's pretty good.



Top - £10
Jeans - £22
Shoes - £22
Bag - £35Earrings - £4
Bow - £2
 

Phone Case - £6

Pastel Outfit #3 
I love, love, love this outfit! Pale blue and white is one of my favourite colour combinations. The silver, diamond barrette ads a little bit of glamour to an outfit that would be perfect to any formal occasion

Dress - £36
Shoes - £51
Bag - £21
Dress Comb - £18
Earrings - £5
Eyeshadow - £34
Eyeliner - £16
Blue Nail Polish - £11
White Nail Polish - £6
Lipgloss - £20



Ahhhh I love pastels!


Mwah, Hollie xo

2 comments:

  1. Cute Outfits! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back immediatley!
    I have a new blog post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's cute but i could never wear it. i was quite shocked when i saw the new spring collection at topshop and everything was in pastel.. ^^

    xx

    http://skadiida.blogspot.com
    london, lifestyle, music, fashion

    ReplyDelete